for EJKO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa (Limited liability company, Limited partnership)
information relative to personal data collection pursuant to Article 13 GDPR
(Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data)
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer.
The Data Controller, that is the entity deciding on the use of personal data, is EJKO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Radonice 38, 05-870 Błonie (hereinafter: EJKO Sp. o.o. sp. komandytowa). EJKO Sp. o.o. sp. komandytowa appointed a data protection officer, who may be contacted via e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address: EJKO Sp. z o.o. sp. k., Radonice 38, 05-870 Błonie, Data Protection Officer, in any matter concerning personal data.
Rights of the Data Subject.
The data subject has the right to access their data, rectify them (correct, complete), delete, and restrict the processing of personal data, the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability.
The data subject has also the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to processing of personal data which is based on Article 6(1)(f). Upon receipt of an objection, the Controller is no longer allowed to process personal data, unless it proves the existence of important, legally justified grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or grounds for establishment, pursuing or defending against claims. If personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the data subject has the right to object at any time to processing of their data for the purposes of such marketing. For evidential purposes, EJKO Sp. z o.o. sp. komandytowa requests that the objections be filed in writing or electronically.
A person wishing to exercise the aforementioned rights should contact the Data Controller or the Data Protection Officer.
If they consider that data processing violates the GDPR dispositions, the data subject has also the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority charged with data protection.
Where processing is based on a declaration of consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw the consent at any time. Such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The provision of your personal data for the purposes of performance of one-off order or contract(s) is voluntary, but any refusal to provide such data will carry with it the impossibility to conclude and perform one-off order or contract(s).
Purposes of Processing.
Personal data are processed for the purposes of:
- concluding and performing one-off order or contract(s) – as processing is necessary for the performance of one off-order or contract(s) (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR)
- direct marketing of services – as it is necessary for fulfillment of our legitimate interest being the performance of direct marketing activities (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- establishing, pursuing or defending against claims related to performance of one-off order, concluded contract(s) and process-related data processing – as it is necessary for fulfillment of our legitimate interest being establishing, pursing or defending against claims (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- compliance with legal obligations we are subject to according to Polish or EU law – as the processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR)
- processing complaints
- submitting commercial information
- sending traditional and electronic correspondence
- elaborating statistics and analyses for the EJKO Sp. z o.o. sp. k.’s own purposes
- compliance with requirements set forth in legal regulations and related to documenting business operations, including the obligation to submit balance sheet for audit to an authorised entity.
Data Recipients Categories.
The following categories of entities may become a recipient of personal data:
a) companies affiliated with EJKO Sp. z o.o. sp. komandytowa providing the following services:
- forwarding, transport, courier and parcel service,
- agency and representation in customs formalities, including outside the EEA,
- marketing, for the purposes of the Controller’s direct marketing,
- payment and finance,
- accounting and finance,
- audit and control,
- legal and debt collection,
c) IT providers,
d) assignors of receivables,
e) economic information bureaus,
f) entities authorised based on the applicable legal regulations (e.g. court, prosecutor, tax authorities, including customs office).
Personal Data Retention Period.
Personal data will be processed:
- for the purpose of performing a one-off order or contract(s) – for 2 years, until the one-off order or contract are performed,
- for the purposes of establishing, pursuing or defending against claims – until the expiry of limitation period for claims related to the one-off order or contract(s) or for claims related to data processing; in the event of establishment, pursuing or defending against claims, until the related court/administrative proceedings are completed and until the expiry of limitation period for the enforcement orders constituting basis for claims execution,
- for the purposes of direct marketing – for 1 year following performance of one-off order, until the expiry or termination of contract(s), during which time data are processed for marketing purposes based on the legitimate interest or until an objection is filed,
- for the purposes of compliance with legal obligations – until expiry of the obligation to retain personal data under the legal requirement.
Transfer of Data Outside the European Economic Area (hereinafter EEA).
Personal data may be transferred outside EEA if it is necessary for performance of one-off order or contract(s) and for the purposes of customs goods service.